My graphic designer turned sweet sweet friend, Ashley of Thorn and Sparrow, recently tagged me in a questionnaire! You know, those ones you were dying to get emailed when you were in jr. high? Yes, emailed. There was no myspace then so I just had to send that puppy out to everyone on my contact list. Lucky thembahaha!
Here is the questionnaire she came up with and my answers, followed by my NEW questionnaire for my tagged friends to answer!
1. what movie best describes your life?
Amelie. She cares for people deeply and finds joy in lifes quirks!
2. if you could have coffee with one of the beatles, who would it be?
Paul McCartney. I’d be too intimidated by the others. But I did see a pretty hilarious video of Yoko… so many John with a plus one. Hahahaha. What a weird answer.
3. books: fiction or non-fiction?
Non! I love reading stories about peoples lives. I read a book about Marie Antoinette in elementary school and was fascinated. Still am.
4. what’s your favorite meal of the day + why?
Dessert, duh. Because it’s not even a meal but I treat it like a 4th meal BECAUSE I AM LIVING THE DREAM!!
5. favorite place of retreat?
The Viceroy in Palm Springs. My husband and I went there for my birthday this year and I have never felt more happy or relaxed in my life. It’s a black and white striped haven in the sun.
6. rain or shine?
Rain…. even though I just talked about loving the palm springs sun. I’m just happier in a cardigan and scarf.
7. what’s your go-to record?
Funeral by Arcade Fire.
8. favorite tv show, past or present, go!
Hmm…. I don’t love The Office like I used to, but there is something so comforting about watching the first few seasons.
9. what’s your favorite era + why?
THE 1920′S! That answer was the easiest one for me. I love everything about it. The fashion, the exploration and boom of entertainment, the adventure, the lingo, the everything. Love it love it love it.
THANKS ASHLEY! That was fun!
Now I tag….
Late Night Hummus
The Rockstar Diaries
Tim and Jess
A Cozy Cup of Tea
Give it a Go
Thorn and Sparrow because I want her to answer these. Am I breaking the rules? Haha!
Leave your answers in the comment section and/or your blog too!
1. What has been your personal favorite halloween costume?
2. What’s one movie you practically have memorized?
3. What’s your favorite board game?
4. What do you collect?
5. If you had to pick an actress to play YOU in a movie based on YOUR life, who would it be?
6. What is your favorite food to cook?
7. What is your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor?
8. If you had to be a contestant on a reality t.v. show, which show would it be?
9. What has been your favorite gift you’ve ever received?
10. Where is your “happy place”?